Thursday, September 22, 2005

My first blog...

Well I've done it at last - I've created a blog! With all the mail I've gotten from my work co-hosting the commandN vidcast, I'm finally convinced that there is some point in me putting my thoughts up online. I plan on (but don't hold me to this! :-) ) posting every day, so let me tell you some of what to expect...

- Mac stuff (I'm a total Mac-head despite making sure to be inclusive of our less fortunate Windows and Linux cousins on commandN. Stay tuned for some tips on must-have apps, living the Mac life, and other riveting topics! :-) )

- Music stuff (Music is my greatest passion. I've led many bands, currently Solcola, and written a lot of music, but I love finding new music too. I'll keep you up to date with what's going on with Solcola, as well as what I'm listening to.)

- Film/Video stuff (commandN isn't the only video production I've been involved with. From classes at Vancouver Film School to doing computer animation at Mainframe Entertainment, creators of Reboot, I have a long-standing interest in movies, television, and other video work. So I'll let you know what I'm watching, what I'm making, and what I think of it all.)

- General Rantings (I'm sure I'll have a lot to say on other subjects as well, so I guess I should have a catch-all category. ;-) )

I'm just figuring my way around Blogger, so I'll get some pics and other stuff up soon too. Looking forward to blogging with ya!
Submit to:    submit My first blog... to digg.comDigg  |   book mark My first blog... in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit My first blog... to slashdot.comSlashdot

9/22/2005 03:27:00 p.m.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you used to work at Mainframe. That's great. I used to love ReBoot...too bad it had to get suspended until further notice.

September 24, 2005 1:20 a.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

Yeah - it was a great place to work. Totally cool bunch of people too, many of whom have gone on to do some very interesting things at ILM, Pixar, etc.

September 26, 2005 10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home