Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm back...

After an over-two-month hiatus, I am finally back (I hope you missed me! :-) ). I've been so insanely busy during that time that something just had to give. Unfortunately for you guys (and me, b/c I miss it), my blog was what got put on the back burner (seeing as how I still needed to put a roof over my head, and this thing doesn't exactly pay the bills). Please accept my sincere apologies and I promise to get back on track with postings each and every week, and hopefully even more often (the daily posts took a little too much out of me for me to commit to that right away). :-)

A brief rundown of what I've been up to:
  • journeying to Sri Lanka for a couple of weeks to shoot a Tsunami Reconstruction video (soon to be released online - I'll be sure to provide some more details here ASAP);
  • writing the music for, and directing the graphics production of, a new tech TV show;
  • finding out a lot of interesting Mac tips and tricks in all this work, while becoming more familiar with Final Cut Pro and some other apps (and also keeping up on the Apple rumour mill, of course);
  • traveling to Miami and Daytona Beach in Florida, and Vancouver, BC, and doing some shooting in each place;
  • developing some websites and other media projects;
  • and, of course, shooting commandN each week.
I'll be posting more info on each and every one of these things and more, but since I'm just easing back into blogging I think I'll keep you in suspense until my next post ;-) .

Thanks for hanging in there while my life got crazy-fied. I can't wait to get back into the blogging community, reading your great comments, and providing you with some useful reading material. Let the blogging begin...
Submit to:    submit I'm back... to digg.comDigg  |   book mark I'm back... in del.icio.usDel.icio.us  |   submit I'm back... to slashdot.comSlashdot

5/15/2006 04:01:00 p.m.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back (not unlike Kotter).

I won't lieā€¦ I am little envious of all the traveling you've been doing - especially to my frayvritt place, Vancouver.

May 15, 2006 8:10 p.m.  
Blogger Jeff MacArthur said...

Hi John,

My first new comment - thanks! :-)

Yeah, it's been fun, but I gotta say - being home for only 2 of 9 weeks over March/April got a little old (I miss all my stuff in my nice cozy home :-) ).

Jeff

May 15, 2006 8:53 p.m.  
Blogger Bret Taylor said...

You were in Vancouver?

May 18, 2006 3:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home